MENTAL HEALTH STRATEGIES FOR RESILIENT ORGANISATIONS
Interactive course suitable for mid to senior managers Facilitated by a team of therapists, counselors, coaches and business leaders.
|Ashwin Naik||Jun 30, 2020||2|
As the world slowly emerges from the lockdown, the biggest challenge playing on every leader's mind is establishing the "new normal" when their business returns to work. Nine out of ten employees are apprehensive and anxious about their health and safety when they return to work after the lockdown.
Business leaders like you have it tough.
Not only do you have the prevalent issues above, but you also need to take care of the challenges that the uncertain economic climate has brought your business. Cashflow, supply chain issues, providing the same service to your customers, stability within your organization, and much more.
Even if you don't have all of the answers, the most critical principle you must hold is empathy.
In the post-covid world, managers are also under tremendous pressure.
They have to deliver results while supporting the well-being of their teams.
And its not easy. We are here to help
We are a team of coaches and counselors.
Most of us have also run our own business, startup and large organisations.
We understand change, transition, stress and pressure.
We also understand empathy and healthy workplace.
We bring all of this to you, to help you become better at what you do.
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
· Various stress and anxiety factors on teams and impact on performance
· Identify trigger points, and anticipating issues, and how to address them
· Planning for impacts of uncertainty and how to manage them
· Develop coping mechanisms and skills for leaders
· Building a mentally resilient team and organisation
· Leveraging coaching and other support for your teams
· Meditation, Mindfulness and Management of Emotions at workplace
· Best practices of organisations who have navigated this space successfully
Who should participate?
· Leaders wanting to learn techniques to manage stress in the workplace caused by change and/or disruption due to COVID19
· Leaders wanting to shift their perspective to a more positive outlook in the face of change or difficulties at work due to lockdown
· Managers wanting to help teams in developing realistic work goals and a sense of purpose during anxiety and stress
· Managers wanting to improve their ability to communicate the changing landscape of business honestly and with empathy
· Leaders having to deal with impending layoffs and staff restructuring
· Managers interested in building mentally healthy workplaces
As always, i am sending you this message because i believe you are interested in my Catalyzing Wellbeing and Impact Newsletter, focused on health, well-being and societal impact. If you prefer not to receive this newsletter, please use this one click unsubscribe link.
PS: Our campaign to remove stigma and discrimination around corona is now live
Watch #India Saath Toh Banegi Baat on Youtube. Please share with your friends.